Once you contact us on the phone or on the web to request information for one of our services we will provide you with a free eligibility assessment which will determine the most appropriate visa for you. The assessment will include preliminary information on the visa conditions and how you meet the eligibility requirements. Once you agree to use our service we will process your visa application through to completion. Our service covers the checking of your documents and personal details for correctness before we lodge your application with the relevant Government/Embassy. In the event that we spot any missing information/documents from your application we will follow up by giving you a phone call or sending you an email to request the necessary details.
Thousands of customers choose Visa First to organise their working holiday visas every year because:
- We make getting the visa you need fast and hassle-free.
- We provide a free initial assessment on the process.
- We developed the unique online visa status engine which allows you to check the status of your visa 24/7. Check your status now.
- We're visa experts and have organised over 130,000 visas for people like you.
- We have a price and service promise to you to ensure a low cost effective service.
- We offer a step-by-step consultation as we do the visa.
- We provide an end-to-end service from assessment, through gathering and processing the documents till visa grant.
- We have local offices supporting the visa process.
Apply for a New Zealand Work Visa today.
If the new position is outside your initial position description at the time of your sponsorship or if you wish to change employer, you will need to lodge a new visa application.
- The company business and trading names.
- The company contact details (postal address, telephone/fax numbers etc).
- Title of the job and a description of the position including the skills and qualifications required to do the job and details of the tasks that will be performed in the position.
- The period of employment and working hours (no less than 40 hours per week).
- Base salary and total remuneration package offered per annum. The base salary is the gross salary excluding any additional payments or allowances such as superannuation, accommodation, bonuses, commissions, shares, meals, vehicles etc.
- Your full contact details;
- Your education history;
- Your fluency in English, written and spoken;
- Certified copies of any education and training certificates/diplomas, as well as any other evidence of qualifications obtained that are relevant to your job offer;
- Certified copies of employer references.
- Your full employment history with information for each employer/position including the employer’s name, position held/name of occupation, date started, date finished, duties/tasks/responsibilities.
- If you have tertiary qualifications, then a MINIMUM of one years experience relevant to the nominated position is required.
- If the tertiary qualification is less than a degree (i.e. a diploma or certificate) then the MINIMUM experience required will be at least 2-3 years.
- If there is no tertiary qualification, a MINIMUM of 5 years experience relevant to the nominated position is required.
It also depends on the NZ Standard Classification of Occupations as to what is actually required of prospective applicants, according to what it deems as the qualification requirement of the position that is nominated. All relevant employment experience must be evidenced via references from previous employers.
Register online for your NZ Visa and Visa First will assess your eligibility.
Contact our office for further information.
- Where an official complaint is received by Visa First, the company will record the nature of the complaint and issue an acknowledgement email to the client within 5 business days of receiving the complaint. The acknowledgement will provide the client with the contact name who is responsible for dealing with the complaint. The official complaint must be made by email (you may also write, although this will slow down the process), and confirm that the client wishes to enter this process. Please email your complaint to email@example.com
- Visa First will investigate the complaint as swiftly as possible and where applicable, the complainant will receive a regular written update on the progress of the investigation at intervals of not more than 20 business days.
- Visa First will try to resolve the complaint within 40 business days of having received the complaint. If the complaint cannot be resolved within 40 business days, the Firm will write to the complainant notifying them of the anticipated timeframe for the conclusion of the investigation.
- Within 5 business days of the conclusion of the investigation of the complaint, Visa First will issue a resolution letter detailing the outcome of the investigation. This letter will include, if applicable, an explanation of the terms of any offer that the company is prepared to make in settlement of the complaint.
|Occupation||gross salary $||net salary $|
|Chef de Partie||$36,400 - 40,000||$31,010 - 33,980|
|Primary School Teacher||$46,000 - 72,000||$38,930 - 57,320|
|Carpenter||$37,500 - 60,500||$31,917 - 49,330|
|Registered Nurse||$47,000 - 64,000||$39,755 - 51,780|
|Accountant||$45,100 - 81,000||$38,187 - 63,350|
|Diesel mechanic||$46,700 - 79,000||$39,507 - 62,010|