Country of residence:

Change your country

If the above selected country of residence is not the one you are in now, you may change it.

12 Month Holiday Visa

Please give your vote for this product:

4.4 out of 5 based on
167 vote(s).

Am I eligible for an Australia 12 Month Holiday Visa?

To be eligible for a 12-Month Australia Tourist Visa you must hold a passport for one of the following countries:


Andorra, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong (SAR), Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK (British Citizens), United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Vatican City.


You must be outside Australia when you apply for your Australian Tourist Visa.


Remember that you will not be permitted to enter Australia unless you are in good health and have no criminal convictions.