Country of residence:

Income tax refunds

Income tax refunds with

If you’re heading overseas to work, or you’ve just got back home, Visa First’s preferred tax refund provider can help you get your tax back. organises income tax refunds from the US, UK, Ireland, Australia and 12 other countries for thousands of international workers every year. With more than 12 years experience in international tax returns and established relationships with tax offices all over the world, guarantees to get you your maximum legal tax refund.

Most working holiday makers and other non-residents who work temporarily in a foreign country overpay tax and are owed a tax refund – that’s why Visa First recommends you use to get yours back – why miss out on money you’re owed right? will make getting your tax refund simple and stress-free. If you’re going to Australia, Visa First can set you up with your Tax Saver Pack which includes your Australian Tax File Number. If you’re working anywhere else visit to find out about getting your tax refund.