Country of residence:

Student Visa

Speak with
a visa specialist:

01 72 72 72 10

Please give your vote for this product:

3.2 out of 5 based on
5 vote(s).

Visa for China – Student visa

To go to study in China or for an internship of more than 6 months, you need a China Student visa before your departure.

The Chinese student visa can be obtained for a stay of more than 6 months. For studies or internship in China of less than 6 months, you will need to apply for a business visa.

To get a student visa for China, you will need to provide the following documents:
  1. Passport valid at least 6 months after your return and 2 blank pages.
  2. The Chinese Embassy visa application form completed.
  3. 1 identity photography
  4. The original and the photocopy of the notice of admission
  5. The original and the photocopy of the ‘Visa application form for foreign students going to China’(form JW-201 or JW-202).
  6. The ‘medical examinations for foreign sheet’ issued by a French hospital (the students of the first and second degree are exempt).
  7. Copy of the student card or certificate of attendance
  8. VisaFirst order form
Extra documents required for foreign residents (outside CE):
  • Copy of your Resident Card
Extra documents required for minors:
  • Copy of the family book
  • Passport copy of both parents
Processing times to get your Chinese tourist visa:
The standard delay is 5 working days from the time we receive your full Chinese visa application. The express delay is 24 to 48 hours.

Chinese student visa prices:

Type of visa Processing times Embassy Fees Visa First Fees Total TTC
Student - 6/12 months, single entry 5 working days 70 € 40 € 110 €
Student - 6/12 months, single entry 48h 115 € 85 € 200 €
Student - 6/12 months, single entry 24h 115 € 115 € 230 €

To book your chinese visa online now, click here or call our Chinese Visa Department on 01 72 72 72 10 to book your visa over the phone.